Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poppy's first night in a big girl bed!

Zach decided to spend some of his reward points to take the family to a hotel for a night before he and Lauren leave on vacation. So they stayed at a Staybridge Suites. They were lucky enough to get upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite. So when it was time for bed (after 2 rounds of swimming with dinner at Applebees in between), Lolli took the fold-out couch bed in the living room/kitchen, which meant Poppy got the bedroom that had 2 double bed in it. Zach put her to bed and packed her in with pillows in case she got rolly. Zach and Lauren took to the other bedroom that was on the other side of the living room.
Surprisingly they didn't hear a peep from either girl all night long! When Lauren woke up, she went out to the living room to find Lolli patting at the floor with one of her shirts. She asked what she was doing and Lolli replied, "Good morning Mom! I had to pee but I didn't want to go in your room to the bathroom because you were sleeping so I had an accident and peed on the floor and in my pants and my undies, too. It was just an accident. I looked but I couldn't find a towel so I'm cleaning it up with my shirt. Isn't that good?" HAHAHAHA

No comments: