Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prego survey

How far along? 32 weeks, 4 days



Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs



Maternity clothes? Mostly, although I still wear some non-maternity shirts.



Stretch marks? The ones I acquired while growing Lolli are just now starting to get a little big longer. Not too bad, though.



Sleep: I am incredibly tired. I never sleep for longer than 2 hours in a row and since we get up early, I'm only in bed for about 8 hours a night. I'm exhausted!!!



Best moment this week: Hmm... Watching how excited Zach was when got to feel the baby having hiccups.



Movement: Pretty active, but usually stays in the same spot. Arm and hand movement is felt way down low and the legs kick up in the center of the top of my belly.



Food cravings: Lately it's been fruit



Gender: Sex is female, hoping the gender is, too, but I guess we won't know that 100% for a couple decades!



Labor Signs: None, really. Having lots of pressure waves, but no actual sign of the birthing day coming any time soon (which is good)



Belly Button in or out? Getting close to flat



What I miss: Sleeping. Being comfortable (even laying on my side is totally uncomfy at this point). Being able to have a glass of wine at night. Being able to bend over without pain.



Weekly Wisdom: Babies come on their birth days, not when a doctor decides



Milestones: Started Hypnobabies class last week! And in 3 more weeks and 3 days, I'll be full term (36 weeks) and eligible for home birth!



Next appointment: Tomorrow. I think we'll get our list of supplies to buy for the birth. Fun!

No comments: