Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Due Date To Me!

From IndyMoms.com

Today I am officially 40 weeks pregnant!
When I laid down last night I told DH I was a little nervous about how I would feel when I woke up this morning. I know a lot of women go a little crazy if their due date arrives with no sign of a baby. I worried that knowing I am now 40 weeks would make me freak out.
Nope! I feel great this morning. I smiled when I updated the dry erase board on the fridge: "0 days 'til EDD - 14 days to go MAX!" I can totally handle 2 more weeks, if that's how long this little guy/gal decides he/she needs to go!
I've endured nausea, hip pain, tremendous pelvic pressure, stretch marks, and a couple other normal pregnancy "pitfalls." I am definitely not one of those women who *love* being pregnant. I am so excited to have my body be MY body again. I am SO ANXIOUS to meet this baby! I am so ready to kick labor's a$$!
But, really, if I made it this far, what's 2 more weeks?!?

No comments: