Thursday, May 17, 2012

Due Date!

With both previous pregnancies I've written a nice reflective post on my EDD. For some reason I don't feel like doing that just yet, so I'm not gonna force it. I had an appointment with Lynda today. Sarah, Molly & Charlie came along! And actually they brought me cupcakes and a Diet Coke for my due date, because they are the most thoughtful people ever :) The kids played nicely at Lynda's and Sarah snapped some pictures that I'll treasure forever! Lolli was very sweet and helpful, feeling around to find the baby's position and kissing me while Lynda did the measuring and whatnot. BP was 104/78, fetal heart rate was 138 w/ good variability, I measured 40 cm (same as I did at 40w with Poppy) and my urine was normal. Hooray! After the appointment we headed to Holliday Park for cupcakes and play time. It was hot but not unbearable and the kids had fun. Of course Lolli begged for Molly to come over, which was fine. So Charlie invited Poppy to come play with him - her first ever playdate without Lolli! So we swapped kids for a couple hours and everyone had a blast. Then it was time for the girls' preschool graduation. It was a cute ceremony and the girls had lots of proud relatives in attendance! Papaw Lucky, Zach & Lauren, Gma & Gpa Morgan (who even brought Paige!), Great Aunt Jodi and Gma & Gpa Great all came! Lolli looked nervous up on stage but sang along and did her hand movements well. Poppy looked as far from nervous as ever and also did a great job with her singing and motions. Just 1 more week of school then they'll be home with Lauren & the baby for 2 months straight - Yikes!!!

No comments: